This Committee serves as an advisory body to the Board on matters involving the Bylaws. The Vice President shall be the chairperson of the Bylaws Committee. The Committee should:
- Identify areas of the Bylaws in need of change or revision;
- Prepare drafts of Bylaws changes and/or revisions for consideration to the Board;
- Any proposed changes approved by the Board will be transmitted to the membership for consideration thirty (30) days prior to the annual business meeting;
- Prepare Committee report for submittal to the Board one week prior to Board meetings;
- Write articles on the Committee's accomplishments for the spring, summer and winter issues of the Beacon;
- Prepare educational grant applications; and
- Retain a copy of the last approved Bylaws on file and submit to Website Coordinator for posting on the Association's website.